Tuesday, June 10, 2014

pleats midi

I have been loving the mid calf skirt, and it is slowly turning into one of my needs. They are so cute and create a very modest vibe yet still chic, which is something that I can really appreciate. Mid calf skirt is just versatile to me, since you can pair them with anything.  Yet, I will have to say that they can be hard to work with too if it doesn't fall in the right place, especially if one is petite. I am 5'4 and I sometimes too have hard time to make midi work, but I learned to work around with it.
Today outfit, I pair this midi that have pleats and floral prints on it with a very beautiful rosy top to complement each other. I finish off the look with a pair of nude heels.

p.s & my bangs weren't being nice to me today -___- tsk tsk tsk 

top, earrings and heels: forever21| skirt: thirft


No comments:

Post a Comment