Saturday, January 10, 2015

quilted leather

 If you follow me long enough, you will notice that red never appear on my blog because I tend to shy away from this color. Yet, it is never too late to sport some reds on my blog and include it in my everyday outfit. I paired this quilted red faux leather jacket with an all black outfit, since the red is so vibrant and loud so I didn't want to do anything that is too crazy. It is basically all about balance. I also top this outfit off with a grey hat to tone the outfit down, and then a pair of sexy booties to add some edge. 

jacket, top and hat : Foreve21| skirt: Lulus | backpack: ROSS Dress For Less | tight: H&M | booties: Target









Get this look for $54+ on Lookastic: Grey Hat, Red Leather Jacket, Black Studded Sleeveless Top, Black Skater Skirt, Black Backpack, Black Tights, and Black Leather Boots

1 comment: