Tuesday, October 28, 2014

mustard for life!

Hello my beautifuls and handsomes follower and viewers! I apologizes for being super MIA!!! I have been so so so unbelievably busy with school and work that I wasn't able to balance blogging with school and work. BUT!! I now "believe" that I can do it... maybe.. but please don't be discourage and keep up with me. I will try my best to post as often. Thank you for understanding and now lets hop right into the outfit.
Of course fall is here and what is better than sporting some mustard and greys this fall. Those two shade/color are such a great combination and very appropriate for fall. I layered the mustard sweater with a brickish red collar top with polka dots to give this outfit a little twist so it won't look too simple and boring. I also added this amazingly blue cross-body bag to help contrast the mustard. LOVE LOVE LOVE playing with colors in the fall!! oddly it's much funner to play with colors in the fall. 
sweater/jumper, skirt, hat: Forever21 | shoes: Nine West |  bag: ROSS


Get this look for $256+ on Lookastic: Yellow Knit Cropped Sweater, Blue Crossbody Bag, Black Leather Heeled Sandals, and Burgundy Polka Dot Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment