Tuesday, July 1, 2014

casual and relax denim

This past weekends I took a mini getaway to Monterey and Pfeiffer Beach, and I will have to say that it is beautiful. The only down side on this trip was that Pfeiffer Beach, only Pfeiffer Beach, was really gloomy and cold. The water was ice cold, and drive into the beach was really narrow and horrible, but other than that everything was amazing! I love the view and the sand. OMG I can't believe it was really purple! 
I was going so a casual and chic look, so i pair denim on denim. I button up my top all the way to make the outfit chic. I paired the top with some distressed denim shorts to make the outfit edgy and casual, and lastly, an oversized cardigan for a relax look and of course to keep myself warm. 

top: Ross | cardigan: Forever21 | shorts: Thrift/Vintage 


LOOK!!! IT IS PURPLE!! AHHHHH!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment