Tuesday, April 29, 2014

let's jumpsuit!!!

HELLO MY BEAUTIFULS!!! Super sorry for being gone forever!! I have so so so much going now right now with school, and it is just really hard to balance school and blogging. Anyway, last weekend I took a break from the school madness and went to Fort Bragg to enjoy some beautiful scenery and release some stress with my man. It was beautiful and amazing there, and I barely make it home due to missing Fort Bragg so so so much. Yet, there is always next time. I am definitely going back in the summer. 
The outfit that I wore on the second day in Fort Bragg was really casual and cute. I got this denim overall at yesstyle, and honestly it wasn't what I thought it be. I will post up a review on it soon. Anway, since it was a little chilly in Fort Bragg, I wore this jumper that I purchased at PacSun. AND!! of course my dirty white converse to finish the look. 
enjoy!
P.S. Sorry for the bad quality photos. As you all can see it was taken from a phone camera, but please don't hate it and please still do try to enjoy it. Photos are still photos and still worth a thousand words and memories. ^__^

jumper: pacsun | jumpsuit: yesstyle (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1035371321) | shoes: converse 





No comments:

Post a Comment