Wednesday, March 19, 2014

those little things


If you haven't know yet, I am passionately in love with photography. I love to play with the camera. Something about photography just inspire me to do every thing that I at first thought isn't doable. I furthermore believe in the power of photography and how beautiful it can be when great moments or things are capture.
There is just this precious thing about the smallest, littlest and fragilest thing that has been created into earth for us to observe and embrace. They seem so mysterious and interesting in my eyes. Now, here is a view of what I saw today under the golden sun while hiking. ENJOY!
check out my facebook page for more photos that I took a few months ago: https://www.facebook.com/seesimplicities


I love the golden hour. It just bring great energy and peace to me. ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment