Thursday, March 13, 2014

something pink

I can sense Spring!! It is so close! &I know that I have been living in my black and white for the longest during last fall and winter, and I am still living within the black and white world. YET! I am going to add some colors into my life. I never hate wearing colors at all, and if you look through my past post during last summer, I was working those bright and bold colors. It was just that I got swept away with the clean and minimalist look of black and white, but today outfit is a whole different look. I told you lovelies about my love for this top on one of my latest post, and today I am rocking it with this bright and beautiful neon pink circle skirt. At first I was quite unsure about pairing this full and boxy top with a full circle skirt since I didn't want to lose my figure too, but at the end I thought it worked well for me. I found it flattering and cute, and the black and white really made the pink stand out. This look is fun and flirty, and be ready to see more colors in this blog! 
top: Ross | skirt: Clothing Revival | choker: Charlotte Russe | shoes: Wetseal 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment