Wednesday, October 23, 2013

oversize denim


an oversize denim top can either be sexy or simply chic. since i am more of a casual and simple person, i prefer a simply chic style. i pair this thrift denim top with my pleated faux leather skirt to add some edginess and girlishness. i love it when i could combine different type of styles together since it can really make an outfit really unique and stand out more. the thick ankle strap heels add a bit of feminine touch to this outfit, but to be more casual you could always add a pair of brown boots or white sneakers. it will immediately make this outfit really casual for an every day wear. you can even wear it to school ;). 








1 comment:

  1. WOAH! I just wore the exact same outfit yesterday to school except my leather skirt isn't pleated and my shoes were boots!xD I am so obsessed with the outfits of your blog! Definitely a big fan of your blog!:)

    ♥ Charms | my ∞ fashion confession

    ReplyDelete