Saturday, August 10, 2013

soft touch


two weeks ago i bought this beautiful and girly dress from a local thrift store. it was a very long beautiful dress but sadly it didn't flatter my body :( but that is not going to stop me from buying it or wearing it. i was too in love with the prints!! i trim the dress so that it will flatter my body and BOOM! beautiful and perfect dress to me
i paired this dress with a light denim jacket and a pair of soft grey booties


denim jacket: Wetseal | dress: thrift store | boots: charlotte russe | bag: thrift store










2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute! I can't believe it used to be long, it looks so perfect as a mini!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish i could kept it long though because it was so pretty but sadly my height wasn't perfect for it and it didn't flatter my body

      Delete